Christmas Galore At My Target.COM

|| || , || 1 comments
 Hey Everybody! I went to Target this past weekend to purchase a couple of specialty holiday items. One, was Glade's Limited Edition Frosted Berry Kiss & Sweet Holiday Treat air fresheners. They smell so good. I think you can only find them at Target & Walmart. The second item on my list was Ziploc's holiday themed bags. I couldn't resist the gingerbread theme. So cute!

As I was shopping, I couldn't get over the all the products for Christmas. It's crazy! You have to have willpower or you will have NO MONEY. LOL I took some pictures (as promised). What did I buy? I'm so proud of myself. I only purchased two Glade air fresheners, holiday Ziploc bags, some paper plates, one roll of wrapping paper and a couple of gift bags. I was very proud of myself for not buying a lot of extra stuff. However, I did strategically avoid some departments! HaHa.

Target had a beautiful blue, silver & white theme throughout the store. Aren't those gift bags below cute? I prefer wrapping paper, but I couldn't resist the little gingerbread men gift bags. I justified my purchase by saying they were only $1. HaHaHa Check out the spinner on the gift bag below. Yes, now gift bags are interactive. LOL The sayings are so funny.
Remember we talked about holiday lip balm last week? One of the brands was Chapstick.Well Chapstick has come out with ornament tins that contain 3 candy cane lip balms. I thought they were cute. Also remember when we talked about someone who always gets drunk at a party. Well now, there's a "Merry Christmas" flask (canteen) you can give them! Cray Cray! HaHaHa
Got the holiday sniffles? No worries. All Kleenex tissue boxes have a holiday design! Below are the Glade air fresheners I purchased. Speaking of scents, can you believe there are now Christmas SCENTED GIFT TAGS!?! So if your present STINKS, at least it will SMELL good. HaHaHa They remind me of those air freshener's on a string, you would hang in your car. LOL I never smell presents. I just rip them open to see what's inside! HaHaHa
And finally, Dunkin Donuts has a vast supply of holiday coffee flavors to suit both your Thanksgiving and Christmas palette. I love the designs on the bags. HaHaHa
/[ 1 comments Untuk Artikel Christmas Galore At My Target.COM]\
Unknown said...

This is great info to know. I really like to be active Thanks for sharing.
If you interested then you can visit this link Retozon

Post a Comment